Tuesday 4 November 2014

Self assessment of initial film

 

 

Initial Film:What are you doing here?


While creating and editing my initial film i show alot of strengths and weakenesses throughout. One of my strengths is that the camera was quite still while filming and moved cleanly when taking my second shot. We also planned our shots carefully so each shot would cut easily onto the next one. A weakness was that the lighting was a little too dark which stopped the filming becoming as effective as it could be. Another weakness was that the cuts were not as clean as they could've been, which is what I'm also hoping to improve on as I film more. One of my targets I should aim towards is to focus a different shots to make my film look better such as close up shots, medium shots etc. another target I could aim towards is changing the pace of my shots and make some faster than others to build tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment