Monday 3 November 2014

Initial Ideas for my Opening Two Minute Film



Initial ideas.

My initial idea for my opening two minutes is a horror genre, I am aware of many of the codes and convention on the genre and am looking to incorporate those into my opening two minutes. My possible narrative that I would hope to reveal in the opening includes a young girl on the way home from school, with the sense she is being followed. As she goes on she discovers that she is being followed and gets even more scared as the scene carries on. The scene will end with the girl being kidnapped by the unknown man who has been following her, and leave an enigma for the audience to keep them on the edge of their seats. My opening two minutes will be set in the middle of a forest to build tension and will lead to a main road when reaching to the climax. I hope to film during the late afternoon towards the evening in order to create a mysterious and scary atmosphere. Possible main characters I wish to include are a young girl who will be known as the victim for the film, and an antagonist who will be an older boy or a young man.

No comments:

Post a Comment